- About Us
Voice Over IP (aka VOIP) is a great way to run phone systems. There are some security needs to be aware of in using these sytems - VOIP Phone system hacking concerns hit the front page of the NY Times.
To ensure your company is protected, SureTech recommends several key things to keep in mind:
- Change the password for your VOIP account regularly
- Be aware of who has access to this password and how they are storing it
- Know how your VOIP data plan is set up and what alerts you will receive if you exceed your regular minutes.
- Set the credit card you use to cover your VOIP plan with a maximum charge allowance in any single month.
- SureTech can help make sure that customers using our recommended VOIP sytems are protected.
Your SureTech Solutions Team